Congrats to all Culverhouse Honors Week 2022 Winners
- April 5th, 2022
The University of Alabama will recognize the achievement of outstanding students and faculty during Honors Week, April 4-8, culminating in the Tapping on the Mound ceremony on Honors Day.
The Tapping on the Mound ceremony will be at 1:30 p.m. Friday, April 8, on the Mound at the west side of the UA Quad, with the rain location in The University of Alabama Student Center Ballroom.
The Tapping on the Mound ceremony has been a UA tradition since the early 1900s. University honor groups Omicron Delta Kappa, Mortar Board, Blue Key National Honor Society, and Anderson Society will induct members.
All of Culverhouse’s academic departments will host individual Honors Day ceremonies. More below:
- Culverhouse School of Accountancy: Friday, April 8, at 9:00 AM in Hewson Hall 2017.
- Economics, Finance & Legal Studies: Friday, April 8, 10:00 AM – noon in 1000 North Lawn
- Information Systems, Statistics, and Management Science: Friday, April 8, at 1:00 PM in 30 Alston Hall
- Management: Friday, April 8, 10:00 AM – noon at The District Room
- Marketing: Thursday, April 7, 12:00 noon to 3:00 PM in Hewson Hall 2017
The Culverhouse College of Business congratulates all the Honors Week honorees on their achievements while at the Capstone.