Culverhouse College of Business students have access to an uncommon variety of resources within an institution that is renowned for its faculty, staff, and cutting-edge curriculum. Culverhouse’s dedication to the growth and development of its students and graduates goes beyond classroom learning to instill in students the values of the school itself: the rigorous pursuit of goals, a capacity for innovation in modern business’ most competitive fields and the ability to remain relevant in a global business environment that is always redefining relevance.
- Culverhouse at 100
The Culverhouse College of Business celebrates its centennial in 2019. Share your story, read about the College's history, and learn about upcoming centennial events here.
- Announcing Hewson Hall
Culverhouse unveils architectural renderings for a 108,000 square foot innovative classroom building, named Hewson Hall thanks to a generous $15 million gift from Marillyn and James Hewson.
- Take a Tour
Are you a student interested in becoming a part of Culverhouse? Sign up for a tour today!
- TIDE Lab
Our newest research center, The Interactive Decision Experiment Lab or TIDE Lab, focuses on understanding various aspects of human behavior as it relates to business activities.
- Culverhouse Academic Departments
Our students have access to an uncommon variety of resources within an institution that is renowned for its faculty, staff and cutting-edge curriculum. Browse our academic offerings below:
- The Culverhouse School of Accountancy
- Economics, Finance, & Legal Studies
- Information Systems, Statistics and Management Science
- Manderson Graduate School of Business
- Culverhouse students are taught by faculty with an unparalleled reputation for excellence and a dedication to student learning. Whether it’s activities in the classroom, on campus, or in the workplace gaining firsthand experience from our ties to the business community, our academics are what make the Culverhouse academic curriculum one that takes dead aim on the business of tomorrow.