Located off the west side of UA’s quad, the Culverhouse College of Business campus includes historical and state-of-the-art buildings such as Alston, Bidgood, and Hewson Halls, as well as the Bruno Library and Bashinsky Computer and Collaboration Center.
The Culverhouse College of Business is an inclusive community, committed to personal engagement and dedicated to shaping the future of business through excellence in teaching, research, and service. It is our vision to be internationally recognized as a proponent of lifelong learning and lasting change in our community and global society.
The College offers degree programs at the bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels, and has been continuously accredited by The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) since 1929. In 1981, the Culverhouse School of Accountancy became one of the first of 13 programs in the nation to achieve separate accreditation in accounting.
Culverhouse is also home to a number of research and outreach centers that make impacts throughout the region and on campus. Some, such as the Alabama Productivity Center, leverage student talent to assist area businesses, which also turns into a hands-on learning opportunity for participating students.