Welcome to the Culverhouse College of Business
Thank you for your interest in the Culverhouse College of Business at The University of Alabama. You can choose to through any of the topics below to get more information on why you should consider Culverhouse.
Get to Know Culverhouse | Financial Considerations | Recruiting & Info Sessions | Academics | Admissions | Advising | FAQs | Contact Us
Get to know Culverhouse
Get the whole story on what makes Culverhouse so special.
From our high rankings, to our individualized personal approach toward engaging with students, the Culverhouse College of Business has it all.
Hear a message from our recruitment office
Take a virtual tour of Culverhouse
- Apply for financial aid.
- Check out the UA payment plan option.
- Fill out the special circumstances form if your family has experienced a loss in income.
Recruiting & Info Sessions
Virtual Information Session
Get the information you need by attending a virtual information session provided by the UA recruitment office.
Virtual Bama Bound
The University of Alabama will hold 2020 Bama Bound orientation sessions online. For those students who have already paid an orientation deposit, half of that fee will be credited to their account this fall. For students yet to register, the fee will be half of the original price. Go to the orientation website for more info.
Want to talk to our recruiters? Request a 15-minute session with our team to discuss opportunities here at Culverhouse! We also realize you might have questions that would be best answered by talking one-on-one with current student leaders, our Culverhouse Ambassadors. Schedule a one-on-one session to get your questions answered. All information and one-on-one sessions will take place virtually through Zoom software.
- Choose from any of our 8 undergraduate majors
- Focus your study in one of our 16 minors
- Specialize further within any of our 10 concentrations
- Enroll in our first-of-its-kind STEM & CREATE Paths to the MBA
- Earn a bachelors and masters degree in only one extra year of study through AMP, our Accelerated Masters Program.
- Our Manderson Graduate School of Business MBA Case Team won 1st in the 2019 SEC MBA Case Team Competition.
- The college recently celebrated 100 years of transforming business at the capstone.
- The Culverhouse School of Accountancy has the 11th best undergrad, 10th best Master’s, and 9th best Ph.D. Accounting program in the nation according to Public Accounting Report in its 2019 Professors Survey.
Discover why Culverhouse is right for you by visiting our points of pride page.
Free Application Week
From October 19 – 23, 2020, in-state incoming freshman and transfer students can apply to The University of Alabama for free! Get the details and apply below.
Ready to attend The University of Alabama? Make sure you check out these pages first
- All online resources are available here
- Apply for financial aid.
- Check out and apply for scholarships.
- Get Bama Bound and apply for orientation.
- Families that have lost income – please go to special circumstances for a form you can submit to financial aid.
Tour the university campus:
The Student Services team is here to help answer any questions you may have about why you should attend the Culverhouse College of Business. You can email them below
Q: Are payment plans an option at UA?
A: Yes, please go here for more information.
Q: If our family has experienced a loss in income is there anything we can do?
A: Yes, please go to special circumstances for information and a financial aid form.
Q: The University of Alabama is a big school. How do you stay connected with students?
A: Culverhouse has many specialized support units just for business students including student academic advising, a career center satellite within the business school, and The Office of Professional Development and Engagement.
Q: Do students at Culverhouse have the chance to engage in “real world” application of what they learn in the classroom?
A: Yes, experiential learning is a key for Culverhouse, and 91% of our graduating December students indicated that they had engaged in some form of experiential learning including internships (66%) and study abroad (13%).
Q: How well do students do after graduation?
A: Our current placement statistic is 92%. Given our national and international footprint, we attract the best companies from around the world to recruit our students.
Julia Emrich, Student Recruitment and Retention Coordinator