The Culverhouse College of Business strategic plan outlines the College’s major goals, specific objectives, strategies for achieving those objectives, and specific annual plans. The strategic plan guides the College as it carries out its mission.
The College is currently implementing its strategic plan from 2017. As we move into 2020 and 2021, the strategic planning committee is reviewing the existing plan and developing revised goals, objectives, strategies, and action plans to guide the college. A public process will commence in 2021.
The members of the Strategic Planning Committee are:
- Tom Baker, Professor, Marketing
- Ethan Cato, Student
- Erin Jacobs, Student
- Keith Norton, Director of Development
- Kathryn Hornsby, Culverhouse College of Business Board of Visitors
- Marcus Perry, Professor, Information Systems, Statistics, & Management Science
- Shane Stinson, Professor, Accounting
- Alan Tidwell, Associate Professor, Economics, Finance, & Legal Studies
- Marilyn Whitman, HealthSouth Chair of Health Care Management and Associate Professor, Management
- Kathy Deck, Executive Director of Strategic Initiatives
- Kay Palan, Dean
Download the current draft of the strategic plan here: The 2017 Culverhouse Strategic Plan