The Culverhouse College of Business strategic plan outlines the College’s major goals, specific objectives, strategies for achieving those objectives, and specific annual plans. The strategic plan guides the College as it carries out its mission.
The College is currently revising its strategic plan. Throughout the fall of 2016, a strategic planning committee reviewed the strategic plan and developed revised goals, objectives, strategies, and action plans to guide the college. In spring of 2017, they are sharing the draft with stakeholders for feedback.
The members of the Strategic Planning Committee are:
- Burcu Keskin (Committee Chair), Associate Professor, Information Systems, Statistics, & Management Science
- John Baker, Director of Technology
- Grant Becker, Student, Finance and Accounting
- Dan Blakley, City President, Regions Bank
- David Mothersbaugh, Department Head and Professor, Marketing
- Daphne Palmer, Instructor, Accounting
- Robert Reed, Professor, Economics, Finance, & Legal Studies
- Nidia Spence, Director of Financial Affairs
- Marilyn Whitman, HealthSouth Chair of Health Care Management and Associate Professor, Management
- Jonathon Halbesleben, Senior Associate Dean
Download the current draft of the strategic plan here:The 2017 Culverhouse Strategic Plan