The 2017 Counselor Applications are closed!
- Applications are due by March 31st.
- Required Counselor Training Day in May
- See the homepage for more information about the programs
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
- Enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate Culverhouse School of Commerce student in Fall 2017
- 21 years old by June 1, 2017.
- Pass a background check and Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) search through The University of Alabama.
- Positive attitude and enthusiastic personality
- Work closely with camp participants as group facilitator/supervisor
- Build relationships with camp participants, fellow counselors and directors
- Be a self-motivated individual who shows initiative, follows instructions and works independently with minimal supervision.
- Move/lift up to 30lbs
- Navigate across campus and surrounding areas with reasonable accommodation
- Participate in indoor and outdoor camp activities
- Be flexible with your work schedule (willing to work day, night, or mid-shift)
- Stay in dormitory facilities with other staff and students
- Report for work beginning: June 9th or 10th for CMAP and June 23rd or 24th for ACAP
- Commit to participation for the full duration of the camp (exceptions granted on as needed basis) in exchange for $500 compensation.