Do you have an idea of how to shake up a stagnant industry? Think healthcare, education, retail, manufacturing, etc. are living in the past? Tell us your idea of how
Do you have an idea of how to shake up a stagnant industry? Think healthcare, education, retail, manufacturing, etc. are living in the past? Tell us your idea of how you would revolutionize an industry and pivot it for future success!
- 1st place: $1,000
- 2nd place: $500
Friday, April 8th
Open to all master’s students, undergraduate juniors, and seniors who are on the master’s track (i.e. STEM MBA)
- MainStreet Family Care uses innovation and operational efficiencies to make healthcare feasible in rural areas across the southeast. Have you looked at an industry as a whole, or even a facet of an industry, and thought, “This could be better?” We want to hear your ideas on what should change to make our industry more effective, efficient, or profitable.
- You will be given 10 minutes to present your idea (+5 for Q&A) and an execution roadmap. Be sure to consider what barriers your idea may face, how you would surmount them, and the impact your change would have. You can use presentation materials of your choice (Powerpoint, handouts, etc.).
- The title slide should include your name, what degree you are pursuing, and your expected graduation date.
- You can enter as a team of 2 people or as an individual. Both team members must participate in the presentation (if entering as a team).
- If you are on a team, you can also sign up as an individual with a different/separate idea.
- The deadline to sign up is 11:59 pm Tuesday, April 5th.
- On Wednesday, April 6th, you will be sent a link for a pre-assessment for the competition. The assessment takes 30-45 minutes. Your assessment results do not influence your score for the presentation, but you must take the assessment to be eligible for the cash prize.
(Friday) 10:30 am - 2:30 pm CST
1028 Hewson Hall
371 Satdium Drive