Join us on October 5th & 8th virtually on Career Fair Plus for the Fall Career Fairs. Monday, October 5th, will be the General Interest & Business Fair, and Thursday,
Join us on October 5th & 8th virtually on Career Fair Plus for the Fall Career Fairs. Monday, October 5th, will be the General Interest & Business Fair, and Thursday, October 8th, will be the Technical & Engineering fair. During the fair, you can virtually interact with employers and discuss full-time job and internship opportunities!
HOW TO REGISTER ON CAREER FAIR PLUS
- Download the Career Fair Plus app or visit https://cfplus.page.link/s36R
- Create an account on Career Fair Plus and build your profile
- Upload your resume – recruiters will have access to your resumes and relevant profile information
- Browse recruiters
- Schedule appointments with employers starting Monday, September 21st @ 8 am
- Tap on the employer you would like to meet with and then tap “Virtual Appointments” to see their availability.
- Employers may have multiple schedules, so be sure to select the one you are interested in.
- Select the time that works best for you and hit “Yes” to book the appointment, as they are first-come, first-serve.
- How to Schedule a Virtual Appointment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5vKcuZj2ik&feature=youtu.be
- Dress is business professional
- Adhere to virtual event guidelines
- Research the list of participating employers through Handshake
- Get career fair-ready by seeing a career consultant virtually; schedule a virtual meeting by clicking under Career Center and then click on Appointments in your Handshake account.
- Attend a Career Fair Crash Course Workshop (You may register for one of the workshops in Handshake)
(Thursday) 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm CST